Pricing is per tile (4 square feet per tile)
Turf Tile is a resilient surface ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications on playgrounds and rooftops. Combined with the Quad Blok system, it eliminates costly damage to elastomeric membranes and ensures that the quality of the roof remains unaltered.
- No water required.
- Quick & simple to install
- 24" x 24" modular tiles that are 2.5" thick
- Meets 5' and critical fall height requirements per ASTM F1292-17A and is CPSC compliant
- Slip-resistant for wet and dry surfaces
- Will not shift or displace during play
- Extremely durable for low life-cycle costs
- Low maintenance surface
- Individual tiles can be removed and replaced if damaged
- Made in the U.S.A. from the highest quality recycled rubber
- 5-year warranty on Turf Tile 2
2 1/2" Turf Tile is rated for 5' critical fall height requirements. Turf Tile with Quad Block on a concrete or asphalt surface is a 5' IPEMA fall height rating, tile with Quad Block on a compacted crushed stone base is a 5' IPEMA fall height rating, and fully adhered tile on a concrete or asphalt surface without the quad block is a 5' IPEMA fall height rating.
2 1/2" tile can be installed using a full adhesive over concrete or asphalt, or Quad Blok installation over compacted aggregate.