WaterHog Tiles are designed to provide scalable flooring solutions for large areas.
WaterHog Tiles are designed to provide scalable flooring solutions for large areas. The bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking. The reinforced rubber nubs prevent the pile from crushing to extend the performance life of the tiles. WaterHog Eco Tiles are made with solution-dyed polypropylene fabric that is resistant to fading and staining. Tiles are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation (solvent-free adhesive is required), and they are ideal for surface or recessed installations. Vinyl nosing is available for borders (sold separately).
- CLEAN & DRY | Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking
- DURABLE | Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the tile
- FADE & STAIN RESISTANT | Solution-dyed fabric (24 ounces/square yard) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- SAFE | Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires