MADE IN THE USA
100% RECYCLED MATERIAL
Foss Floors creates Premium Self-Stick Carpet Tiles easy to install in any location indoors or outdoors. These extra durable carpet tiles can be installed within minutes across varying types of flooring including wood, vinyl, concrete, tile, or even low-profile carpet. They include extra adhesive backing, durable recycled construction, eco-friendly, stain resistant, wear resistant, fade resistant, fray proof engineering that will stand the test of time. Manufactured with 100% PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic drinking bottles, making this the right eco-friendly flooring choice. Perfect solution for your patios, garage, deck, porch, basement, poolside, showrooms, and more!
- Natural Touch fiber will never fade and made 100% from recycled material
- Dura-Lock fiber locking system guaranteed to never zipper, wrinkle, or fray
- Stain, water, and fade resistant
- Pet friendly which can be easily rinsed off or even bleached to clean
- UV-resistant making them perfect for use outdoors in direct sunlight
- Incredibly easy peel-and-stick install and cut-to-fit
- Pressure sensitive adhesive makes placing and adjusting tiles a breeze
- Easy to replace individual tiles instead of entire rooms
- Dura-Lock fiber locking system eliminates the need for heavy backing, which can trap water
- Latex and VOC free
- Carpet tiles breathe naturally, helping to prevent mold and mildew
- Great for slippery or icy locations, adding a cool surface to hot decks, concrete, or brick
- TIP: You can mix and match colors to create your own patterns
- Tile patterns are not intended to align perfectly, it is recommended to rotate each tile
- Manufacturer warranty (1-Year for Area Rugs, 3-Years for 18” Carpet Tiles, 5-Years for 24” Carpet Tiles, and Limited Lifetime Warranty for Grizzly Grass products)
About Foss Flooring
- Every year Foss reuses 40 million pounds of plastic to make its floor coverings.
- That translates to, 2 billion plastic bottles recycled into carpet and not in landfills, oceans, lakes and parks
- Foss Floors has a zero loss recycling policy and all scraps are recycled back into fiber to be used again
- Foss Floors is a known leader in non-woven needle punch flooring and a huge contributor to the recycling of PET post-consumer plastic drinking bottles.
- Products commonly made from recycled PET include new PET bottles and jars, carpet, clothing, industrial strapping, rope, automotive parts, fiberfill for winter jackets and sleeping bags, construction materials, and protective packaging.
- Producing products from plastic bottles reduces energy consumption by 66%.
- The process of using recycled PET is environmentally friendly and cost effective allowing Foss Floors to make affordable products.