Pricing is per tile (4 square feet per tile)
If the color isn’t a primary consideration, budgets are tight, or simplistic design is the focus, Softpave Pigmented & Non-Pigmented tiles are the ideal solution!
Manufactured without an EPDM wear layer, the earth-tone hues of the Softpave Pigmented collection are produced by evenly distributing pigment throughout the rubber tile.
Custom color and logo options are not available for Softpave Pigmented & Non-Pigmented tiles.
- 24" x 24" modular tiles that are 2.5" thick
- Additional Polyfoam pad is 2 1/8" thick
- Quad Bloks are extra and required over Polyfoam
- IPEMA Certified
- Factory molded to ensure consistent fall height protection and uniform appearance
- Meets 5' critical fall height requirements per ASTM F1292-17A and is CPSC compliant
- Slip-resistant for wet and dry surfaces
- Resilient, comfortable surface encourages play
- Tiles won't crack, eliminating unsightly surface repairs
- Will not shift or displace during play
- Meets ADA requirements
- Extremely durable for low life-cycle costs
- Low maintenance surface
- Unlikely to conceal sharp and potentially harmful objects
- Individual tiles can be removed and replaced if damaged
- Made in the U.S.A. from the highest quality recycled rubber
- 10-year warranty on Softpave
2 1/2" tile with Quad Bloks over 2 1/8" Polyfoam is rated for 10' critical fall height requirements.